PK RIPPER SUPER ELITE XXL FRAMESET
By far the most advanced PK Ripper frame of all time. The PK Ripper Super Elite XXL frame with a 21.7" top tube comes equipped with features such as a tapered headtube, PF30 bottom bracket and 20mm dropouts. This is the perfect frame to match up with high-end race parts to take you to the top of the podium.
- Lightweight 6066 aluminum frame built with floval top tube, bi-oval down tube, 1-1/8" €“ 1.5" tapered head tube, tapered rear stays, 20mm 3-D forged rear dropouts with built-in chain tensioners and PF30 bottom bracket for maximum stiffness
- Cr-Mo Landing Gear forks featuring tapered legs and closed-end dropouts
- Comes equipped with three different sets of chain-tensioner plates to accept hubs with 20mm, 15mm or 3/8" axles
- Sealed Tange integrated headset equipped with both 1.5" fork race and 1-1/8" conversion fork race. So the frame will accept standard 1-1/8" forks or tapered steer tube forks.
- Promax QR-1 quick release seat clamp
- FSA sealed bearing integrated headset
- Includes SE Racing number plate
- 3.5 lbs Frame Weight
|TOP TUBE, ACTUAL ||21.7"|
|SEAT TUBE, CENTER TO TOP||9.5"|
|SEAT TUBE ANGLE ||71°|
|HEAD TUBE ANGLE ||74°|
|BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT ||11.5"|
|SUGGESTED RIDER SIZE ||5'7"+ (170cm+)|